Wednesday, June 29, 2016

INSPIRED BY YEEZY

Hi swags?? 
since I saw yezzy collection for the first time, i became a bit obsessed with black, grey, camel, beige and dark green.


 

I'm wearing my Bershka tees on my short trip To Jakarta to do some business meeting. 
i choose this tees becaus its very simple yet comfortable, and i have to go from place to place, so i have to make  my self comfortable 

 im wearing tees from Bershka Collection



i mixed my bershka tees with bershka denim
i kind a big fans of bershka lately 
they have so many awesome tees, shirt, jacket or denim
with affordable price 
and they always have new items every week


 I stayed at Grand whizz hotel for one night
and this hotel is not really recomended hotel for me,
they don't allow their guest to take picture using camera
and i have to talked to the manager hotel before take all my picture.



finally This is my Adidas NMD shoes.
i bought this shoes at adidas Grand Indonesia
and i had to queue for four hours to buy this shoes.
this shoes is super comfortable and its limited edition for sure.



hope you guys enjoy it!!

pictures by Arianti

16 comments:

  1. Cool outfit !

    http://cassandradini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!

    claudia-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice kicks! love your outfit tone as well :)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love this look!
    xoxo
    http://www.donkeycool.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Nice shoes! I just discovered your blog and I am in love! I just followed you too :D

    Lots of Love from Mollie x - www.theperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look, and the photos are stunning! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that the hotel that located in Kelapa Gading?
    Sometimes it's hard for blogger to take pictures and I feel that too :)
    Anw, thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope to know you more. Cheers!

    new post on WHITE JOURNAL :
    WHITE JOURNAL by Marissa Abigail

    For daily feed ; Instagram : @marissagunawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes marissa the one at kelapa gading.. Really feel disapointed when i stayed there

      :))

      Delete
  8. Cool outfit and photography! x

    Have a nice day,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking that look :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  10. Casual and nice
    Come to visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool style and the tee is tOP!
    Thanks for your comment on my post. Following you on GFC...hope you want to follow me too!xo
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you dear I follow you now n.138 gfc if you follow me you do me happy
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Future of Shopping is Here!!!

    Tired by going to retail outlets, carrying bags taking off for a party in next Week!!

    Want something entertaining & wants to finish out shopping.

    Here we are with Toch, the world's first interactive video platform which has brought the top fashion designers and shopping lovers at one place all across the world.

    At #Toch #WATCH #DISCOVER and #SHOP the latest #trendy and #classyclothing fashion trends wore by your favourite #celebrities here at http://mytoch.com/

    For more information download our #Toch app to find out more:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vogueme.toch
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toch-watch-discover-shop/id1147640817?ls=1&mt=8

    ReplyDelete